1. Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible The responsible body within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO), is Miiko Ltd. Dreinepperstrasse 25 8708 Maennedorf Switzerland www.miiko.com firstname.lastname@example.org Miiko, alone or jointly with others, shall determine the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. 2. Data encryption Customer data is securely protected at Miiko by modern protection mechanisms and encryption and is used internally only. To protect your data transmitted via our online offer, we use SSL encryption. You can recognize such encrypted connections by the prefix https:// in the address line of your browser. 3. What personal data we collect and why we collect it When you access this website, information of a general nature is automatically collected. This information is recorded in the server log file and includes the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your internet service provider, your IP address and similar. This for the following reason:
- Ensuring a problem-free connection of the website
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- Responding to contact requests and communication with users
- Reach Measurement/Marketing
- Inventory data (e.g., names, addresses).
- Contact details (e.g., e-mail, telephone numbers).
- Content data (e.g., text entries, photographs, videos).
- Usage data (e.g., websites visited, interest in content, access times).
- Meta/communication data (e.g., device information, IP addresses).
- Paypal (https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full)
- Stripe (Visa,Mastercard,American Express) https://stripe.com/en-ch/privacy